Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blow Pro Faux Dry - Dry Shampoo

Hello there, strangers!

Sorry it has been a little longer than usual since my last post. I keep meaning to write about a particular topic, and then something comes up. Recently I started a workout program with my fiance and it is quite exhausting. Anyway, on to more important matters...


This is blow pro's faux dry - dry shampoo.


Just a quick picture of the directions and ingredients.

I LOVE this product. I don't know about you all, but I have days when I don't have time or I don't feel like showering. It takes so long to wash, dry, and style hair. Unfortunately, I have oily skin and therefore an oily scalp. If I don't wash my hair daily, it gets greasy. Gross.

But with this product, I can make it a second day without shampooing my hair! As you can see if you read the directions, you apply the dry powder to the scalp and hair. Massage it in and brush your hair and the excess oil is absorbed by the powder. I used to use baby powder, which works exactly the same way, but I always hated having my hair smell like baby powder. This particular product is more expensive than baby powder (retails for $24 a bottle, but I got mine for cheaper on Amazon.com), but the fact that it is scent-free and easier to dispense is totally worth it to me. 

You can also use this in cases when you apply too much of an oily product to your hair. It will help absorb some of it so you don't look like you haven't washed your hair in days. If over-applied, this can tend to make your hair look a little white, but it's nothing a lightly dampened washcloth can't fix. Plus I've noticed it helps to disguise my roots a little when I'm in need of a color touch-up. :)

I didn't want to keep such a great product all to myself, so there you are!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment